Disney Musical Madness Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icons and Graphics <3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  Charmedpoison Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:40 pm

ronlover90 wrote:hey if anyone wants me to make them an icon so one person doesnt have to make them all lol just ask, here are some of the ones i've made Very Happy

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Cale_a10

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Denahi10

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Irenet10

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Nani__10

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Yumyum10

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 6th_se10

Would you mind making me one Embarassed With Facilier that says How About A Shave?
Charmedpoison
Charmedpoison

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  ronlover90 Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:37 pm

sure thing :3 i'll see what i can come up with <3

so what do you think of this one? if you want anything different or for me to try over again just ask, i'd be happy to do it Very Happy

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 How_ab10
ronlover90
ronlover90

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-12-29

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  Charmedpoison Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:04 pm

ronlover90 wrote:sure thing :3 i'll see what i can come up with <3

so what do you think of this one? if you want anything different or for me to try over again just ask, i'd be happy to do it Very Happy

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 How_ab10

Wow thats amazing!! Very Happy Thank you!!
Charmedpoison
Charmedpoison

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  ronlover90 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:07 pm

yay you like it Very Happy im glad lol, i always get nervous when i make things for people i dont know very well haha but im glad you like it, your welcome Very Happy
ronlover90
ronlover90

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-12-29

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  Lecinea Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm

And hereby I also offer my services as icon/signature-maker~ I love playing around in photoshop!
An example is my own ava~ that I just threw together =D
Lecinea
Lecinea

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  harrypotterfangurl07 Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 pm

xPinguProductionsx wrote:Oh

can you make me one too

I did make one but its crap

with Cindy and the words 'I feel a little naughty' please

thanks Very Happy

Here you go!
Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 73bd5121e2d72bb480432bb96890102e
Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 71a49217dd5d7e24621c45914030a7d8
harrypotterfangurl07
harrypotterfangurl07
Admin

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 28

https://dmmstudios.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  harrypotterfangurl07 Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 pm

NikkiNak111 wrote:would you mind making me one please? I just can't get any of mine to turn out right.

character: Odette as Satine

Qoute: Either one is fine: Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend or When Will Love Be Through With ME?

Here you go!
Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 D7bcd0753a318b2978f1d83f655cd6f4
Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 4826cce923c64c1a0a5fb82daf8bdbd2
harrypotterfangurl07
harrypotterfangurl07
Admin

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 28

https://dmmstudios.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  harrypotterfangurl07 Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Thanks to ronlover for helping me out! GlitteringWinds I'm working on yours next! To everyone else, you can use these if you want (you don't have to)
harrypotterfangurl07
harrypotterfangurl07
Admin

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 28

https://dmmstudios.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  NikkiNak111 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 pm

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
NikkiNak111 wrote:would you mind making me one please? I just can't get any of mine to turn out right.

character: Odette as Satine

Qoute: Either one is fine: Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend or When Will Love Be Through With ME?

Here you go!
Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 D7bcd0753a318b2978f1d83f655cd6f4
Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 4826cce923c64c1a0a5fb82daf8bdbd2
O_O they're gorgeous!! I have decided to alternate between my three pictures every week! because I love them all so much
NikkiNak111
NikkiNak111

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/NikkiNak111?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  xPinguProductionsx Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:41 am

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
xPinguProductionsx wrote:Oh

can you make me one too

I did make one but its crap

with Cindy and the words 'I feel a little naughty' please

thanks Very Happy

Here you go!
Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 73bd5121e2d72bb480432bb96890102e
Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 71a49217dd5d7e24621c45914030a7d8


aww these are amazing I love them.

Thank you so much
xPinguProductionsx
xPinguProductionsx

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  GlitteringWinds Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:42 pm

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:Thanks to ronlover for helping me out! GlitteringWinds I'm working on yours next! To everyone else, you can use these if you want (you don't have to)

Awesome! I can't wait to see it. Very Happy
GlitteringWinds
GlitteringWinds

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 32
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Icons and Graphics <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Icons and Graphics <3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum