Disney Musical Madness Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatroom - Talk about anything here xD

+5
NikkiNak111
YLadyButlerY
theblueprincesse
xXForeverRoseXx
harrypotterfangurl07
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chatroom - Talk about anything here xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatroom - Talk about anything here xD

Post  theblueprincesse Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 am

^BAHHAHAAH. xD That would be something I would do to my brother

I don't know the funniest moment in my life, there's definitely too many.

As a child (as in around 2-5 years old), I was really weird. I had grass issues. Meaning that I would not step on grass or dirt or mud, even with shoes. I hated getting dirty and I was extremely high maintenance. I wouldn't step on sand either so when we went to the beach, my parents had to pick me up and carry me down to where they laid their towel/mat. In other words, I was a pain in the ass lol.

QUESTION: Worst injury?
theblueprincesse
theblueprincesse

https://www.youtube.com/user/theblueprincesse

Back to top Go down

Chatroom - Talk about anything here xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatroom - Talk about anything here xD

Post  NikkiNak111 Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 am

Worst injury was probably when I was 10 my friends and I thought it'd be cool to be like James Bond (we had just watched a James Bond movie) so we decided to jump out a second story window land on our feet and just walk away..well all my friends bailed and I wanted to look epic I decided to jump so I jumped landed on my feet and broke my ankle. My friends STILL won't let me live that one down. Not my brightest moment lol

what was your big stupid moment?
I just told you mine lol

NikkiNak111
NikkiNak111

https://www.youtube.com/user/NikkiNak111?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  catloverattack Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:18 pm

I want to answer this X3

Probably when I went to a theme park (Wonderland, you may not know it) and a scare fest was going on. I went into a haunted house and a guy was chasing me for fun and while I was running I did see a wall because it was all dark and I bumped into it. The guy scaring/chasing me had to help me up and he was still wearing his mask.

Anyway! hmmm
What was the worst thing you ever said to someone
catloverattack
catloverattack

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiNak111 Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:41 pm

My friend asked me if she was fat and I said your not fat but your not skinny I regreted it as soon as I said it and my friend didn't talk to me for a week! I felt so bad!

Favorite Childrens Story

my mom used to read me this book called Rufferella
NikkiNak111
NikkiNak111

Back to top Go down

Post  YLadyButlerY Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 pm

My favorite Children's Book is called Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. It teaches you how to spell and I love it !! It's so creative and different. *sings out of key* ChIcKa cHiKa BoOM BooM !! Razz Hehe.

QUESTION: Your most favorite cartoon as a child ??

My most favorite...oh this is tough. It's between Powerpuff Girls and Rugrats. Or Courage the Cowardly Dog or Johny Bravo. But I have to say...my most favorite is Rugrats. I think that babies could talk like that. They have their own language Cool
YLadyButlerY
YLadyButlerY

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTheLadyButlerY

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiNak111 Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:27 pm

I loved Hey Arnold!

Favorite drink?

lemon flavored water
NikkiNak111
NikkiNak111

Back to top Go down

Post  YLadyButlerY Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:35 pm

My favorite is Minute Maid Fruit Punch. Yumm...I want some now. Sad

Question: Candy ??

Mine is Jollyrancher's, Cherry only. Not the green one. Green is a nono No
YLadyButlerY
YLadyButlerY

Back to top Go down

Post  theblueprincesse Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:42 pm

OH I LOVE THE POWERPUFF GIRLS. I also watched Rugrats, sometimes Spongebob (I liked the OLD ones), Hey Arnold, The Wild Thornberrys, Scooby Doo, etc. Courage the Cowardly Dog scared me soo much though O_O.

Favorite candy: Candy Canes. YES I LOVE THEM. I bought so many 2 years ago (2 years because it's 2011 now! HAPPY NEW YEAR) and I had a candy cane every single day of the school year, and it lasted me till june (I bought them in Dec.) I also love Jollyranchers and Lollipops. Very Happy

Favorite drink: Thai Iced Tea... or any fruity smoothie Smile Also Starbucks Frappes.

I LOVE CHICKA CHICKA BOOM BOOM!!! :O Did anyone ever read Junie B. Jones?

QUESTION: Favorite song?

theblueprincesse
theblueprincesse

Back to top Go down

Post  cooperluver5543 Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Favorite song? Gah i dont know. right now, 'Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls.

OMG I used to love Junie B. Jones Smile

Hmm What's the craziest/most fun thing you've ever done?

also any of you happen to do any voice acting or animating? I've been writing a story that I wanna animate but there's no way i can do it on my own.
cooperluver5543
cooperluver5543

Back to top Go down

Post  YLadyButlerY Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:06 pm

I read Junie B. Jones !! I don't remember all the titles but my favorite was when she had a crush on Winston. A new kid. I love all those shows !! AHH !! We are becoming more a like Very Happy

I have two favorite songs. One is an instrumental and the other is a regulars song.

The instrumental is;
Hans Zimmer - Spirit (Swimming) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tEShmY7z_4

And the regular is;
As the World Falls Down by David Bowie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi1A9s6WTiw&feature=related

QUESTION: Favorite movie ??

For me, it's The Labyrinth and The Phantom Of the Opera but I love The Labyrinth a bit more I love you
David Bowie Embarassed *teehee*

The craziest and most fun thing I've ever done was skipping classes in school. My friends wanted to skip but I didn't cause I was scared but eventually I gave in. My heart was pounding the whole time but it was fun. We avoided the guards, listened to music, talked, ate, all this while in school. We roamed the halls, sat on benches, and knocked on the doors of classes ( though I ran when they did that XD) I felt so bad. This is crazy for me. Laughing

I drew about 2 years ago but stopped beause school got me so busy. But if you'd like I can help. If you prefer I can show you some of my drawings, to see if you like my style. I have a DA account. Smile
With voice acting, I never really went far with it but I can help. Of course if you prefer. Embarassed
YLadyButlerY
YLadyButlerY

Back to top Go down

Post  cooperluver5543 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Thanks for offering to help! I'd have to check out your style of course Smile but i still appreciate it.
cooperluver5543
cooperluver5543

Back to top Go down

Post  ronlover90 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Q: fave movie?

A: ahhh mine is the Labyrinth as well lol

fave part in the entire movie haha, me my sister and my mom quote this part ALL the time ha

Q: fave actor?

currently mine is joseph gordon levitt, hes such a hottie lol, inception made me fall in love with him all over again Very Happy
ronlover90
ronlover90

Back to top Go down

Post  theblueprincesse Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:26 pm

I love David Bowie! Very Happy I really like his duet with Queen "Under Pressure" Smile
I Love the Phantom of the Opera (but I've never seen Labyrinth).

I'm not that crazy lol but the craziest thing I've ever done was sneak into a rated R movie. O.o Yeah, it's not that cool but I was freaking out in the theater. Oh, I skipped class one time, but only once and only one class. I was spazzing out the and I didn't go around knocking on doors lol xD I just hid in the bathroom with my friends (lol great place to hang out, right? I was only 11 though Razz)

I don't know about my favorite actor... I have so many!

Question: Celebrity Crush anyone?

theblueprincesse
theblueprincesse

Back to top Go down

Post  cooperluver5543 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:53 pm

uhm, school celebrity.

not someone whos like majorly famous.

so guys i probly wont be on most of the weekend cuz im soo f***ing tired. i have a show tonight and tomorrow and i need to go do hw. but i swear, guys, once we have the dvds i will put scenes on youtube. its all disney, and a musical. Very Happy
cooperluver5543
cooperluver5543

Back to top Go down

Post  cooperluver5543 Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:25 pm

I must have been watching too much animation... that's typical.
But I had a rly weird dream last night. In my dream, Eris made Odette turn evil, and then Odette killed Tulio and got married to Dr. Facilier.
cooperluver5543
cooperluver5543

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiNak111 Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm

cooperluver5543 wrote:I must have been watching too much animation... that's typical.
But I had a rly weird dream last night. In my dream, Eris made Odette turn evil, and then Odette killed Tulio and got married to Dr. Facilier.

LOL that sounds like an EPIC Disney/Non crossover waiting to happen
NikkiNak111
NikkiNak111

Back to top Go down

Post  cooperluver5543 Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:58 pm

NikkiNak111 wrote:
cooperluver5543 wrote:I must have been watching too much animation... that's typical.

LOL that sounds like an EPIC Disney/Non crossover waiting to happen

yea ikr? i woke up and at first i was like "...WTF?" and then i thought about it and i was like "lol that'd be awesome."
cooperluver5543
cooperluver5543

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum