Disney Musical Madness Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself :)

+11
xworldapocalypsex
VicsVlogCandy
NikkiNak111
cooperluver5543
bethhigdon
YLadyButlerY
LithonielPwnz
theblueprincesse
MewMewMudKip
xXSliverCrownXx
harrypotterfangurl07
15 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself :) Empty Introduce Yourself :)

Post  harrypotterfangurl07 Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm

I guess I'll kick this off! Hello! I am your notorious leader and partner in crime Sarah and I am 18. Most people however, call me by my nickname Care Bear. My youtube name is harrypotterfangurl07, and I only just started editing this past summer and it has totally turned into not only my passion but something that defines me Very Happy I'm generally a very cheerful, energetic, random person, and I look forward to getting to know every single one of you! I am so proud to have started this as my first group, and I am so unbelievably pumped to get to work with you all xD I am a singer, currently going to University in Canada, though I originally hail from Ohio in the USA. I study musical theatre and opera away at school and love those kinds of music so much that they generally creep into my editing most of the time Very Happy Now for a few useless facts about me: I am ridiculously in love with the color pink, I have written a letter to Stephen Schwartz and had him write me back, I am as you would say "married" to my career in singing and have done some professional theatre and gigs, I wanted to marry Peter Pan as a child but would frequently cheat on him with my love for tuxedo mask, I have never broken a bone and I love the smell of chlorine (from when you go swimming). So there's a bit about me. I'm just so so SO excited to work with you all I can't stand it!!! xD Nice to meet y'all <3
harrypotterfangurl07
harrypotterfangurl07
Admin

https://dmmstudios.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself :) Empty Re: Introduce Yourself :)

Post  xXSliverCrownXx Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi am 12 years old. My Youtube name is xXSliverCrownXx. I am theJamfactor's little brother!
xXSliverCrownXx
xXSliverCrownXx

Back to top Go down

Post  harrypotterfangurl07 Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:05 am

nice to meet you! Wow, I didn't know that! That's so cool! I have a a younger sibling too named alison who's 14. Yay! I'm so excited to get to know you all! *is on cloud 9*
harrypotterfangurl07
harrypotterfangurl07
Admin

https://dmmstudios.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMewMudKip Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:12 pm

My name is Sloane, I personally don't mind if you call me that, but if you don't want to that's cool, call me SPindy or Mudkip. I'm 17 soon to be 18 and live in Portland Oregon which explains a thing or two about me (apparently, according to my boyfriend). My dream is to have my comics published by Dark Horse Comics and work on a project with Frank Miller or M. Alice LeGrow. I love dark fantasy and horror but have never read Lovecraft.I've had the opportunity to see shows at big venues but I can't be around large groups because it is a big trigger for the constant panic attacks I tend to have. I'm a Manic Depressive, tend to bake more than I should, have two cats, obsess over scarves,love drawing and enjoy making new friends ^^

Last edited by MewMewMudKip on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMewMudKip
MewMewMudKip

http://ashputtle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  theblueprincesse Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi Smile. I'm Minnie (it's not actually my real name but it's what all my friends call me xD) or Rose which is my middle name. So whichever name works for you guys. I'm 14 Razz and I've been vidding for... about 3 months, and it's a newfound passion. I absolutely LOVE musicals so I was bursting with ecstasy when I discovered this group. My favorite musical is The Sound of Music although I just saw Avenue Q which was kinda sorta AMAZING! It's my latest musical obsession. I'm. bubbly charismatic person and sarcasm is my best sense of humor xD. I live in the US. I loveee Harry Potter (Tom Felton = Yummy)! I worship Audrey Hepburn lol, pearls arey favorite pieces of jewelry, I'm a complete girly girl, I believe in free rights for everyone, and I LOVE making friends. So talk to me Very Happy. Yeah, that's about it ^_^. OH! and Jim Hawkins is HOT and I had a crush on Max Goof for the longgest time xP
theblueprincesse
theblueprincesse

https://www.youtube.com/user/theblueprincesse

Back to top Go down

Post  LithonielPwnz Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:34 am

Howdy! My name's Ashley, but feel free to call me Ash. I'm 16 years young, so I'm in high school. I'm from the US of A, living in New York, baby! The one musical I know all the words to is Hairspray Laughing but the one musical that really got me into liking musicals was Phantom of the Opera. As for PotO, I'm the only Phantom fan that actually loves Raoul over Erik. Shame on me XD. This is totally random, but I like cookies. Very Happy
LithonielPwnz
LithonielPwnz

Back to top Go down

Post  YLadyButlerY Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:47 am

Hello everyone !! My name's Jacqueline but everyone calls me Jacq. I'm 17 years old, still in High School, and love to write stories and draw. The first musical to get me into musicals was The Phantom of the Opera. I absolutely LOVE it and can recite each line and song from it. Cool Others I enjoy are West Side Story and Hairspray. Very Happy
YLadyButlerY
YLadyButlerY

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTheLadyButlerY

Back to top Go down

Post  bethhigdon Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Howdy, I'm RB and I love musicals because i love to sing in them. My major in collage use to be musical theater & opera before I switched to animation. Some of my favorite musicals are the old school 30s, 40s and 50s shows. that are so much fun to sing along to

bethhigdon

Back to top Go down

Post  cooperluver5543 Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:55 pm

hallo Smile my name is kaylie. im 15, been vidding for about 9 months, 10 months. i think im getting alot better noww. but anyways i've only ever seen wicked on stage but in inspired me to get more into muscials. and i am. im in MSP, an original musical production class and i did into the woods this summer. but i love musicals so much that i saw this and I was like Very Happy so its great to have made it in.
cooperluver5543
cooperluver5543

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiNak111 Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Hello!! I'm so pleased to be in this MEP group! I go by my middle name, Nicole but everyone here can call me Nik or Nikki! I'm 16 years old and a sophmore in Highschool. English and History are my favorite and BEST classes I suck at math and science! my favorite colors are yellow and lime green and I have one older brother and three older sisters and one nephew! ok I think that's it oh and don't be afraid to pm either on here or youtube I LOVE meeting new people! Very Happy
NikkiNak111
NikkiNak111

https://www.youtube.com/user/NikkiNak111?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself :) Empty Vicsvlogcandy

Post  VicsVlogCandy Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 am

hey my name is vicsvlogcandy i love making videos as you can tell i have a sort of wierd style of video making :-) i love wolves and lions lion king is my favorite movie of all time my favorite singer well i have alot of those my favorite shows are h2o just add water and supernatural im 20 years old live in mississippi i have a cat named Nitika and i love to edit pictures and draw sometimes
VicsVlogCandy
VicsVlogCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  xworldapocalypsex Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 am

Well, guess I better introduce myself.
My name is Ivy. Yes, like the plant. I'm 15 and I've been vidding for a few years. I started with WMV but worked my way up to Sony Vegas. I do not think I am particularly good at vidding, but I enjoy it. I like to make friends and I hope I get to know some of you, even if just a little. I usually do not act spazzy or weird unless prompted to or others act that way. I'm really glad to be a part of this group!

As for what I like to do, I enjoy vidding, obviously, as well as reading both regular books, manga, and comics, particularly DC. I love to draw, even though I'm not good at it, and I love to play video games.
Just your average random nerd!
xworldapocalypsex
xworldapocalypsex

Back to top Go down

Post  GlitteringWinds Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Hello all!

My name is Lauren and I'll be 22 in January (wow... I feel old). Very Happy
I started on YouTube doing fandubs, which I still do, but now I've also fallen in love with video editing. I've done a few vids with showtunes, so I got really excited when I heard about this group. hehe.
I'm in my senior year of college in California as a Theatre Arts major. I love performing. I just finished playing Miss Hannigan in Annie, which was an absolute blast! Some of the other shows I've done include Crazy for You, Peter Pan, Guys and Dolls, Beauty and the Beast, The Music Man, Twelfth Night, Lucky Stiff, Thoroughly Modern Millie, etc. Just as much as performing, I love directing. I've had a great summer job for the last four years as the Choreographer and Assistant Director for a children's theatre program. I've worked on Seussical, Aladdin Jr., The Wizard of Oz, etc.

Phew, well that's enough about me. I'm so glad to be a part of this group and to meet you all!!! Lots of love!
GlitteringWinds
GlitteringWinds

Back to top Go down

Post  xPinguProductionsx Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi I'm Georgia, my nickname is Gee but call me whatever

I started doing Disney videos in March, but I had to delete my original account cause some people at my school found my account and started bullying me for it

so I got a new account no one knows.... hahahaha

I love Disney so much, I have watched it my entire life and its so easy to edit with too

I can't wait to work with all of you

<3
xPinguProductionsx
xPinguProductionsx

Back to top Go down

Post  ShellyBelly123456789 Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Hmmm pretty much everyone knows me by now so I'll keep this short and sweet.

I'm Michelle, I'm 16 and I live in England. Everyone on yt calls me Shelly, so you may as well not buck the trend.
I haven't seen many musicals {pfft, understatement of the year, I only saw The Sound of Music for the first time like 2 years ago} but I love all the ones I have.
My favourite musical is Oliver! for no real reason at all. Probably because all of it's just prostitutes and wife-beating but it's still a family film. Laughing
I vid in my spare time, which I seem to have a lot of, on top of all the different websites I'm a regular on. My biggest passion in life is history {and also reading, but mainly history} so rather naturally, my dream is to be a history teacher. I just find it so interesting. The questions of "how did people live in the past?" fascinate me. x)
ShellyBelly123456789
ShellyBelly123456789

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShellyBelly123456789

Back to top Go down

Post  catloverattack Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:02 pm

I never got the chance to introduce myself XD
Well, hi, Im catloverattack my first name is Annabelle and Im only 13, and currently living in Toronto, Canada. I enjoy every disney movie and most musicals, I wanted to be in this group because most of my favorite movies are musicals and followed by my all time favorite movie (Singin in The Rain). I thought the idea of this group was brilliant! Anyhow! Im also known as Rapunzel in this group, and known as Roxie and also known as Rapunzel as Roxie XD
I enjoy drawing alot, and I never seem to be doing anything else but working on MEPs and drawing. Im inlove with animation and seem to always talk about it, I know every big event that happened in animation history. (Thanks to my dad for MAKING me watch every disney movie while growing up!)
In the future I hope to be working on disney 2-D animated movies just like my dad Smile

Pretty much that captures a bit of my personality
catloverattack
catloverattack

Back to top Go down

Post  YLadyButlerY Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:11 am

catloverattack wrote:I never got the chance to introduce myself XD
Well, hi, Im catloverattack my first name is Annabelle and Im only 13, and currently living in Toronto, Canada. I enjoy every disney movie and most musicals, I wanted to be in this group because most of my favorite movies are musicals and followed by my all time favorite movie (Singin in The Rain). I thought the idea of this group was brilliant! Anyhow! Im also known as Rapunzel in this group, and known as Roxie and also known as Rapunzel as Roxie XD
I enjoy drawing alot, and I never seem to be doing anything else but working on MEPs and drawing. Im inlove with animation and seem to always talk about it, I know every big event that happened in animation history. (Thanks to my dad for MAKING me watch every disney movie while growing up!)
In the future I hope to be working on disney 2-D animated movies just like my dad Smile

Your Dad works with drawings in Disney ?? That's AMazing !! Have you ever gone with him to his work ?? Oh !! My manners Razz Nice to meet you. I'm Jacqueline but Jacq for short. Smile Come chat in the Chatroom. We ask random questions. Very Happy But you don't have to if you don't want too Embarassed
YLadyButlerY
YLadyButlerY

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTheLadyButlerY

Back to top Go down

Post  catloverattack Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:14 pm

YLadyButlerY wrote:

Your Dad works with drawings in Disney ?? That's AMazing !! Have you ever gone with him to his work ?? Oh !! My manners Razz Nice to meet you. I'm Jacqueline but Jacq for short. Smile Come chat in the Chatroom. We ask random questions. Very Happy But you don't have to if you don't want too Embarassed

Lol, my dad works on many movies, I just said disney because the majority are disney. The productions is Yowza and its in canada, hes a great artist, he draws and paints. Right now hes working on the new Winnie The Pooh movie, hes painting it for now. Yowza worked on The Princess and The Frog, Atlantis, many disney movies and soon they will be working the Snow Queen a new disney 2-D movie Smile
catloverattack
catloverattack

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiNak111 Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:17 pm

so they're definately doing Snow Queen? *does little happy dance* so excited one of my friends said that Rapnzel was the last fairytale Disney was doing but I guess she's wrong
NikkiNak111
NikkiNak111

https://www.youtube.com/user/NikkiNak111?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  catloverattack Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:19 pm

NikkiNak111 wrote:so they're definately doing Snow Queen? *does little happy dance* so excited one of my friends said that Rapnzel was the last fairytale Disney was doing but I guess she's wrong
I guess she was wrong, because before the Snow Queen comes out (2013) in 2011 or 2012 theres going to be another CGI fairy tale about elves or something
catloverattack
catloverattack

Back to top Go down

Post  theblueprincesse Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 pm

catloverattack wrote:
YLadyButlerY wrote:

Lol, my dad works on many movies, I just said disney because the majority are disney. The productions is Yowza and its in canada, hes a great artist, he draws and paints. Right now hes working on the new Winnie The Pooh movie, hes painting it for now. Yowza worked on The Princess and The Frog, Atlantis, many disney movies and soon they will be working the Snow Queen a new disney 2-D movie Smile

OMG THATS SO COOL :O
theblueprincesse
theblueprincesse

https://www.youtube.com/user/theblueprincesse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum