Disney Musical Madness Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthdays!!!!

Go down

Birthdays!!!! Empty Birthdays!!!!

Post  harrypotterfangurl07 Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Hey Everyone Please Post your Birthday here and we'll be sure to make you a video. Also, if you have some favorite musicals, post those, so not all of us are making the same thing for you Very Happy

January
16th - GlitteringWinds - Fav Musicals: are Beauty and the Beast, Into the Woods, Guys and Dolls, Sweeney Todd, Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Wicked, Les Miserables, In the Heights, and Billy Elliot
19th - Lecinea - Fav Musicals: Elisabeth (both German and Dutch version), Jesus Christ Superstar, Aida, Wicked, Notre Dame de Paris (French version), Rent, the Lord of the Rings musical

February

March

April
29th - Ronlover90 - Fav musicals: RENT, Grease, Wicked, Cats, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Little shop of Horrors, Into the Woods, Reefer Madness, Repo! The Genetic Opera
30th - KagomeSempai - Fav Musicals: Guys and Dolls, Oklahoma, The King and I, and The Lion King.

May

June
13th - cooperluver5543 - Fav Musicals: Avenue Q, gLee, Wicked, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Into The Woods, Rent, West Side Story and The Producers.

July
9th - xXForeverRoseXx - Fav Musicals: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, RENT, Wicked, The Sound Of Music, You're a Good Man Charlie Brown, Sweeney Todd, Avenue Q, Grease, Les Miserables & Phantom Of The Opera

August
1st - catloverattack - Favorite Musicals- Moulin Rouge, Chigcago, Singin in the Rain, Across The Universe, Grease, The Producers (the new one), The Sound Of Music.
10th - xSliverCrownx - Fav Musicals: The Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, Grease, West Side Story, Little Shop of Horror, Sound of Music..

September
31st - thebluepricesse - Favorite Musicals: The Sound of Music, Avenue Q, Rent, Wicked, Aida, Les Mes, The Lion King, Phantom of the Opera.

October
7th - DragonofthePen - Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Sound of Music, the King & I, RENT, the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Repo! The Genetic Opera.
24th - HarryPotterFangurl07 - Fav Musicals: Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, King and I, Annie Get Your Gun, South Pacific, Legally Blonde the Musical, Repo! the Genetic Opera and Highschool Musical 3
30th - xPinguPoductionsx - Fav Musicals: Repo the genetic opera! Hairspray, Wicked, Cats, Reefer Madness, Grease, Rocky Horror Picture show, Sound of music, The lion king, Annie && Chicago.

November
1st - NikkiNak111 - Fav Musicals: Wicked, Moulin Rouge, Hairspray, Grease, Glee (T.V. Show musical), RENT, and The King and I.

10th - YTheLadyButlerY - Fav Musicals: The Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, Grease, West Side Story, Little Shop of Horror, Sound of Music, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Sweeney Todd.

December

Last edited by harrypotterfangurl07 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 15 times in total
harrypotterfangurl07
harrypotterfangurl07
Admin

https://dmmstudios.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Birthdays!!!! Empty Re: Birthdays!!!!

Post  NikkiNak111 Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:08 pm

November 1st! fave musicals are Wicked, Moulin Rouge, Hairspray, Grease, Glee (T.V. Show musical), RENT, and The King and I
NikkiNak111
NikkiNak111

https://www.youtube.com/user/NikkiNak111?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  YLadyButlerY Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:30 pm

November 10th

Most Favorite Musicals - The Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, Grease, West Side Story, Little Shop of Horror, Sound of Music, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Sweeney Todd

Last edited by YLadyButlerY on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
YLadyButlerY
YLadyButlerY

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTheLadyButlerY

Back to top Go down

Post  cooperluver5543 Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:51 pm

June 13th

Avenue Q, gLee, Wicked, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Into The Woods, Rent, West Side Story
cooperluver5543
cooperluver5543

Back to top Go down

Post  xXSliverCrownXx Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Audust 10.

Most Favorite Musicals are The Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, Grease, West Side Story, Little Shop of Horror, Sound of Music.
xXSliverCrownXx
xXSliverCrownXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lecinea Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:32 am

January 19th~ (yes that is soon =D I'll be 19 then!)

My favorite musicals are Elisabeth (both German and Dutch version), Jesus Christ Superstar, Aida, Wicked, Notre Dame de Paris (French version), Rent, the Lord of the Rings musical and many, many more xD I'm easy to please.
Lecinea
Lecinea

Back to top Go down

Post  xPinguProductionsx Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:16 am

My birthday is October 30th

Fav musicals...mmmm

Repo the genetic opera! Hairspray, Wicked, Cats, Reefer Madness, Grease, Rocky Horror Picture show and Sound of music

Very Happy
xPinguProductionsx
xPinguProductionsx

Back to top Go down

Post  ronlover90 Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:54 am

april 29th Very Happy

fave musicals : RENT, Grease, Wicked, Cats, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Little shop of Horrors, Into the Woods, Reefer Madness, Repo! The Genetic Opera

alomost anything really lol XD
ronlover90
ronlover90

Back to top Go down

Post  GlitteringWinds Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:08 am

Mine is very soon. January 16! Very Happy
Some of my favorite musicals are Beauty and the Beast, Into the Woods, Guys and Dolls, Sweeney Todd, Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Wicked, Les Miserables, In the Heights, and Billy Elliot (yeah... it's really hard for me to pick just a few favorites, haha)
GlitteringWinds
GlitteringWinds

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 pm

April 30th!! ^^
Well...I've never really seen any musicals : /
but the ones I've heard of I suppose would be my favorite: Guys and Dolls, Oklahoma, The King and I, and The Lion King!!!!! Very Happy I think the last ones a musical right? :3
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai

Back to top Go down

Post  catloverattack Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm

August 1st Very Happy

Favorite Musicals- Moulin Rouge, Chigcago, Singin in the Rain, Across The Universe, Grease, The Producers (the new one), The Sound Of Music

Last edited by catloverattack on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:08 am; edited 3 times in total
catloverattack
catloverattack

Back to top Go down

Post  theblueprincesse Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 pm

September 26 xD

Favorite Musicals: The Sound of Music, Avenue Q, Rent, Wicked, Aida, Les Mes, The Lion King, Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by theblueprincesse on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
theblueprincesse
theblueprincesse

https://www.youtube.com/user/theblueprincesse

Back to top Go down

Post  xXForeverRoseXx Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 pm

The 9th of July . Smile

My favourite are, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, RENT, Wicked, The Sound Of Music, You're a Good Man Charlie Brown, Sweeney Todd, Avenue Q, Grease, Les Miserables & Phantom Of The Opera.. gosh, I'm going to stop. I'll go on all day. Razz
xXForeverRoseXx
xXForeverRoseXx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXForeverRoseXx?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  xPinguProductionsx Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 am

I forgot 3 musicals

I know

The lion king, Annie && Chicago

Last edited by xPinguProductionsx on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
xPinguProductionsx
xPinguProductionsx

Back to top Go down

Post  cooperluver5543 Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:08 pm

can i add one to mine? The Producers
Love it!!
cooperluver5543
cooperluver5543

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonofthePen Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:08 pm

October 7th for meee. <3

I love Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Sound of Music, the King & I, RENT, the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Repo! The Genetic Opera. Very Happy
DragonofthePen
DragonofthePen

Back to top Go down

Post  Charmedpoison Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 am

My birthday is March 3rd Very Happy

My favorite musicals are: Sweeney Todd, Wicked, Repo! The Genetic Opera, gLee, Rent, Mama Mia, Leagally Blond (I totally spelled that wrong, And Phantom of the Opera Smile
Charmedpoison
Charmedpoison

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMewMudKip Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 am

Totally spaced on this. My birthday is February 27th. My favorite musicals are Sweeney Todd, REPO, RENT, Across the Universe and A Very Potter Musical xD
MewMewMudKip
MewMewMudKip

http://ashputtle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronicle077 Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Wow. I'm such a fail :/ I did not see this.

My Birthday is April 18th Smile

My favorite musicals are [Just to name a few Wink]: The Phantom of the Opera, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Rent, Sweeney Todd, Moulin Rouge, Grease, Hairspray.
Chronicle077
Chronicle077

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chronicle077

Back to top Go down

Post  hollie1911 Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:32 pm

my birthdays on the 19th of november Very Happy

hollie1911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content