Disney Musical Madness Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!!

5 posters

Go down

Welcome!!! Empty Welcome!!!

Post  harrypotterfangurl07 Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Welcome everybody! If you are here that means you have been accepted into this group! I am very excited to get to know and start working with all of you! This group is unique in that we will be dealing with Broadway musical Meps and all sorts of other theatre such as possibly bollywood, depending on the interests of the majority. This group is really all about loving musicals. Whether you perform in community theatre, go to the shows for fun, or are a complete musical nut like me and have to bring up musical theatre into everyday conversations with your friends and family, this is the place to be! I would first like to start off by answering a few questions and setting down a couple of rules and guidelines to live by in this community.

Rules and Guidelines:

1) I would really like to encourage this as a safe environment. Occasional swearing will happen from time to time (I mean, basically everyone does it from time to time), but I would please like to refrain from discrimination/bullying or attacks of any sort verbally to another editor. We're all people here, we all have feelings. Not to say we can't deal with constructive feedback, but that's just it - it has to be CONSTRUCTIVE. Any racial, sexual or derogatory terms directed at another editor will be considered abuse and I would really like to avoid dealing with this kind of stuff on here. I believe in you all, and I know everyone here is a good person, so I don't feel the need to say anything else on this matter. Let's just make this a safe environment.

2) I know everyone's busy during the school year. I'm in my first year of university, and am often busy myself. That doesn't mean however that I can't devote 10-15 minutes a day working on meps and videos. I know everyone has lives, but I would like you to be somewhat active and involved in this group.

3) I have created a section for people to just let everyone know if they're going on vacation, or computer has malfunctioned or whatever the reason, that they will be absent from this group for however long. Please, if you are going on vacation for two weeks, share. That way people hosting meps that are waiting on your parts aren't knocking on your door wondering where your parts are. Stuff happens. We're all understanding people. and ya know, its fun to share with your friends and fellow editors what you'll be up to while your vacationing in Florida Wink If you have any pressing questions, just post them in the questions box. I'll try to get back to you within the day Smile
harrypotterfangurl07
harrypotterfangurl07
Admin

https://dmmstudios.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome!!! Empty Re: Welcome!!!

Post  DragonofthePen Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:56 pm

<33 I read the rulllles.
DragonofthePen
DragonofthePen

Back to top Go down

Post  thejamfactor Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 pm

I also read the rules! I will be a good Disney Musical Madness citizen!
*GASP*
Rico? Is that a Graverobber/Sinbad icon that I see?.....:3
thejamfactor
thejamfactor

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonofthePen Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:00 pm

thejamfactor wrote:I also read the rules! I will be a good Disney Musical Madness citizen!
*GASP*
Rico? Is that a Graverobber/Sinbad icon that I see?.....:3
;D why yes it is.
DragonofthePen
DragonofthePen

Back to top Go down

Post  YLadyButlerY Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Me read everything Cool
YLadyButlerY
YLadyButlerY

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTheLadyButlerY